Conklin Endless Summer and Sunstone

I promised to list my latest two Conklin Duraflex pens, Both have the Omniflex nibs and are excellent writers. For $ 60 US dollars the build quality and especially the depth of colour is really beautiful. Having threaded converters and nib housings that are threaded is a bonus. Conklin%20Adverts|375x500

The picture gives some idea of the pens and the ink I am using in each. The pen on the left is the Endless Summer and is filled with Pilot Iroshizuku Yu Yaki and the Sunstone on the right is using Nagasawa Kobe Arima Amber. The Sunstone pen is a bit prettier in person because the darker colour is hard to show in a picture but it is a lovely rich colour. Everyone is familiar wth Iroshizuku but the Kobe ink is new for me. Probably made by Sailor as the bottles look similar. Have not updated my ink list on this forum for awhile but I will add the Kobe soon.
Hope one of your local online retailers will try and get these Conklins as they are good value for the money. You cannot always buy Chinese pens…sorry Urban…they are fine, I just seem to go in another direction because so many people here in New Zealand buy Lamy and Chinese pens as they are affordable. I cannot buy the top end Pelikans but I have to say that the new M205 Star Ruby is really tempting me and I love the Star Ruby ink. Isn’t this pen hobby addicting! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Endless summer is on sale with Goulet pens for $29.99 for anyone interested😊

1 Like

That’s a pretty good price :astonished:

1 Like

My wife just picked up the Endless Summer and filled it with Diamine Festive Cheer which has a good amount of sheen. The flex nib really brings it out. I’m not crazy about flex nibs, but this pen is a stunner. I have to say I was jealous when she opened the package and I saw the pen. She got it on the discount for $29.99, a pretty good price for that pen.

2 Likes

@BamDone Isaac welcome to the forum. This Conklin is an interesting pen as the form is quite classic while colours are very vibrant.

1 Like

Oh wow! Those two pens look great together. I have a Sunstone one too, but that Endless Summer one looks gorgeous. :slight_smile: :smile:

Glad to see you on here John. You and I love out Conklins and my two All Americans are lovely too. There is a ballpoint pen out to match those and I am sorely tempted. Oh I have decided not to go any further with the Vintage Pelikan M140 there are too many questions and Auction sites are scary when you cannot see what you are buying. So I will stick with my new pens.