Diamine Blue Edition (Inkvent) Inks

So, I got a few of the Blue Edition inks today, although I have yet to play around with them. When I entered them into the Fountain Pen Companion, it didn’t autofill the color box. Will it do so in the future?

I can’t wait to use these. It’s just so hard to figure out what to ink up first!

Hi,

you were the first to enter them under the new name so that’s why they didn’t get a colour right away. I’ve now matched them to the old ones from the calendar and you should have the names now.

Let us know what you think of them. I’m thinking of getting at least one as well. Mainly for the cool bottle.

Urban

The bottle is VERY cool. Some of the labels are on crooked, but the bottle itself is so interesting I don’t care. So far I have only used Solstice. In my 0.8 stub, it doesn’t show as much of the shimmer as I’d hoped (Rhodia paper), but the behavior and color is excellent. Tomorrow I shall undergo a frantic search for my glass dip pen so that I can sample the others into my color book. I think it fell out in the car, so fingers crossed I do not have a broken glass dip pen…

1 Like