Please vote for the date of our next pen meet:

• Feb. 22. (Friday) 18:00
  • Feb. 23. (Saturday) 14:00
  • Feb. 23. (Saturday) 18:00
  • Mar. 1. (Friday) 18:00
  • Mar. 2. (Saturday) 14:00
  • Mar. 2. (Saturday) 18:00

0 voters

We’re most likely going to Mon Chéri again.
The vote will be open until the end of the week.

I might be able to go on Feb. 23. at 14:00 (I actually prefer it instead of 18:00) but I have to work that day and don’t know whether I’ll finish until the pen meet starts.

So I guess Feb. 23 at 14:00 has my vote as well :stuck_out_tongue: I just hope I can make it. By the way, can’t we edit votes?

I just tried it, you can edit your votes. :slight_smile:

Right, I’m idiot for not clicking that hide results button :joy: Thanks @danielb I wouldn’t have double checked :wink:

I closed the poll, our next meet will be this Saturday, Feb. 23rd, starting 14:00, at Mon Chéri.
See you there! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would any of you be interested in a Noodler’s Nib creaper or Ahab? In exchange for a bottle of ink or two :smiley:

I can’t go tomorrow to the pen meet. I got sick yesterday.

Jobbulást! I am also unsure, the cold got me since days. Lets see.

1 Like

Get better, both of you!
But I hope @Muszga you’ll be able to still come. :slight_smile:

Also, I’ll be at Pirex (Ferenciek tere) from 1 pm to test the Lamy inks (and waste time XD) so if any of you arrive earlier than 2 pm you can find me there or at the cafe before the meeting start.
If any of you want some company. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

ez tavalyi, új kifogást kérünk :stuck_out_tongue:
gyógyulj meg!

1 Like

Ó, a francba! Tényleg :joy::joy:
Amúgy köszi.:smiley: tényleg, azért érezzétek jól magatokat! A lamy tintákból megvettem a Topazt, ami egy szép barna szín.

Köszi, megvolt :smiley:
Topaz tényleg szép és ha jól látom, még ha enyhébben is, de ugyan olyan zöld sheenje van, mint a Krishna Vaikharinak.