Is it possible to import pen and ink tables using csv to the fpc site? I searched but don’t see anything about importing. I have hundreds of inks and pens and the thought of manually adding them is daunting.
Thanks!
Is it possible to import pen and ink tables using csv to the fpc site? I searched but don’t see anything about importing. I have hundreds of inks and pens and the thought of manually adding them is daunting.
Thanks!
Hey,
yes this is possible. As it’s a bit of manual work for me (getting spreadsheet imports to work right is just too hard and annoying for me to build) this is a feature only available to Patrons. See the “import” page in your pens and inks section. So, you’ll need to pay at least $1 for one month to get that benefit, but of course I wouldn’t mind you staying a Patron for a bit longer. ![]()
Urban
Hi,
New to FPC and interestingly I have crafted an Apple silicon app to track pens, inks, nibs (called Inkwell) that has as a key function the ability to capture content via parsing invoices, making data entry much easier. But it’s so new, I’m not really ready to send it out broadly. But, I’d be interested in figuring out how to export, and import, with FPC. Any interest in this Urban? Perhaps we can communicate directly?