Kingdom Note x Sailor Vegetable Series Pro Gear Slim Release

Thank you for the heads up! Unfortunately I have to pass this one. :frowning:

it’s not that pretty anyway XD

I quite like it though. :slight_smile: This was the one that caught my attention the first time from this series. But right now I don’t have the funds for it, and likely it will be gone by the time I can afford it… Well, I’m glad that I bought the pumpkin one at least.
And I have too much pens already anyway. xD

I just tried to make you feel better :smiley: I kinda like the color combo as ell and carrots were always one of my favorite vegetables :smiley: but I’m still hoping for sth cool for later this year :smiley:

Thank you, I’m trying to cheer myself up about this too… :"D
I’m sure that lots of cool pens will come, it seems that there are new colours every month. The trick is to find out in which store. xD

Hopefully by the time you can afford it, it will be still available! :slight_smile:
Yep, and to hope they won’t sell out in a second :sweat_smile:

I updated the post with this month’s release! :slight_smile:

There are still quite a few carrots available, but I’m not sure I’ll will get one. But some of the inks are nice, I like the pumpkin, eggplant and tomato ones.

Added the new LEs, only one left! :slight_smile:

I uploaded the last release of the series.
It’s already sold out! :open_mouth:

I’m not even surprised, this one is really beautiful. * sigh *

And I’m not even bothering looking at them :smiley: to save myself a pen induced heartbreak

Some of the earlier editions are still available :slight_smile:

Daniel, you’re such an enabler! :smiley:

Somebody has to buy them :slight_smile:

how are you guys buying these?

are you in japan?

Some people have friends in Japan who can buy, and post or bring to them.
There is also PenSachi, who sell pens and inks from Japan to worldwide, the have some limited editions as well.
You can also use reshippers like ZenMarket or White Rabbit Express. I think this is the most expensive option from the three, but you can buy from Japanese sites like Rakuten, and Kingdom Note, or Yahoo Auctions JP with them. White Rabbit also has staff that goes to stores in person, for the really-really limited editions. :slight_smile:

Yvesli_0915 uploaded his pictures of the last couple of inks, so I updated the post. :slight_smile: