Pelikan M400 White Tortoise Mike Masuyama XXF nib for sale

Hi,

I’d like to sell my wife’s Pelikan Souverän M400 White Tortoise pen. It has a needlepoint nib ground by Mike Masuyama. The nib is very pleasant and smooth for a needlepoint but it’s of course it’s different than a broad nib. The pen was bought in 2016, is used but in a very good condition. My wife’s taste in pens has changed so we wish to sell it.

Below please find photo’s and a writing sample. Please let me know if you would like the original high-resolution photos.

Pens from left to right: Visconti Homo Sapiens Oversize, Leonardo Momento Zero, Pelikan M805, Pelikan M400 White Tortoise, Lamy 2000, Lamy Safari

!
IMG_1752_DxO|690x460

The price of the pen is €250 which includes shipping within the EU. The price factors in the XXF regrind so if you are not excited by this nib, it’s probably better to wait for a good Christmas deal for a brand new M400.

Kind regards,

Peter

1 Like

Hello Peter,

I would have sent you a PM, but it looks like new accounts are not allowed to, so I will reply here.

I could be mistaken, but it looks like the threads (on the body, where the cap screws on) have a tiny bit of ink you were not able clean out? I used to own a white tortoise and would use a toothbrush for this. Either way, I would like to offer €200, shipped, for this pen.

If this will not do for you, I understand.

Regards from France

Hi, I’m sorry but that’s just too low. Thanks for the toothbrush tip :slight_smile: Also welcome to this forum :cocktail:

2 Likes

Thanks, the pen has been sold.

1 Like