Recurring Online Pen Meet

Hi,

I created a recurring meeting for the pen meets for the first Saturday of the months.
The next one will be on the 5th of Sept, 18:00
I put the info in the same thread as the others, if you want to join, but your not on that thread yet let me know.

1 Like

Just a reminder, the next online pen meet will be this Saturday (Oct. 3) starting at 18:00.

1 Like

Who is planning to participate? Would you be open to start earlier this time like around 16h (CEST)?

That would work for me also.

1 Like

I’m PCT which is -9 hours of CEST. I’ll put the meet ups on my calendar anyway and see what happens! 1600 CEST is 0700 my time. I’m a late sleeper but I might be able to roll over, log in, then go back to sleep next time. I’ll follow this thread. Being disabled and unable to travel I get a lot of joy meeting and interacting with people from around the world. It’s been the only silver lining of the pandemic- so many more online opportunities. I’m definitely feeling more included in all my communities. Even our library is offering lectures on many topics.

1 Like

I think Peter only wanted us to start earlier this time, we usually start at 18:00, so you don’t have to get up so early if you join us next time. :slight_smile:
I added you to the thread where the meet up infos are, you can add the zoom meeting to your calendar from there, so you don’t miss it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it was a one time request only. @danielb Thank you for the penmeet and all the knowledge you’ve shared again :pray: You are a cornucopia of information on all that is pen related (and also on sci-fi literature :wink: )

1 Like

The next is Sat 7 Nov 18:00, right? @danielb I’ll have a new Japanese pen to brag about :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Yes, correct.
And I hope I’ll have something German to brag about:)

2 Likes

Is there a meet scheduled for December? I would love the opportunity to meet other pen/ink users.

D

Yes, the next one is scheduled for the 5th of December, Saturday, starting at 18:00 CET.
I’ll invite you to the thread where the meeting infos are.

1 Like

@danielb As always, thanks for the online penmeet :slight_smile:

1 Like

@wapembe It’s great that you’ve joined the penmeet :slight_smile: How is the snow? It’s snowing in the Netherlands now too.
@danielb Thanks again for Shumi no Bungu Bako. I’ve checked the Pelikan Issues volume and it’s mind-blowing how extensive it is (as far as I can judge it by the pictures).

ah. so even though i get an email (which i tried to reply to and it failed so i did nothing else) i have to come here to reply. hmm. seems it would make more sense to just notify me that i have some mail to check at fpc.
i’ll keep that in mind for the future.
the meet was quite fun and i look forward to future events.

Hi,

I’m sorry but I can’t participate today. See you next time.

Peter

Hi,

Sorry, I must pass on this one too. We’ll be having guests for a week. Hopefully see you in September.

Peter

Hi, it turns out it’s not good for me either, so I think we should skip it this time. See you next month!

1 Like

Sorry, I have a very busy day. I can’t join today.

Me neither, there is a power outage here all day.

Hello! I just found out about this website and would love to be more a part of the community. May I please be invited to the meetup thread, too?

I’m not sure I’ll be able to make December’s meeting but it would be good to look forward to these throughout the winter especially.

Thanks!