Robert Oster minták

Sziasztok!

Múltkor @attila adott néhány RO mintát, és mondta, hogy ajándékozzam szét őket, ha nem kellenének.
Nem mondom, hogy nem kellenek, de továbbadom őket ha kell valakinek, mert már csináltam kártyákat róluk, és valószínűleg egy jó ideig nem használnám őket :smiley:
Ezek azok:

Majd írjatok, hogy kinek mi kell. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Szia, én egy töltés erejéig szívesen kipróbálnám a következőket:
Deep sea
Green green
Forest green
Blue night

Topiktalin át tudnám venni.:smiley: köszi.

Oké, viszem őket 26-án. :slight_smile:

Ha még mindig megvannak, élek a lehetőséggel és a következőket szeretném:

• Torquay
  • Turquoise
  • Green green

Majd a májusi találkozón tudom átvenni. Köszönöm! :slight_smile:

Rendben, megkeresem őket és viszem a találkozóra. :slight_smile:

Köszönöm szépen! :slight_smile: .

Daniel I have not been able to read the Hungarian text but love your samples and can tell you I have the following:
Fire and Ice, Summer Storm,Deep Sea,School Blue,Sublime,and Australian Sky Blue. Robert Oster keeps coming out with more! I could not read if you said you could get these inks easily there? Of course where I am in New Zealand it is easy. My favourite is Summer Storm a nice grey and the Sky Blue is wonderful too.

There is shop here in Budapest that sells some of the inks, and a couple Europeans, so it’s not that hard to get them. These are from @attila, gave it to me and said I can gift them away, because he didn’t know what to do with all of them :slight_smile:

Thanks Daniel for your reply. I love inks and have just ordered the Diplomat Magnum in a beautiful blue/pink/purple iridescent color and I am going to have a challenge to figure that ink out. I will probably do a post of the pen and ink on this forum after I decide what ink I will use. I think I am getting close to having more inks than pens and want to have dedicated inks to one pen and try and keep it all under control. Cleaning out pens to keep changing inks can be hard and using one ink per pen might help that. Who knows! This hobby has so many facets to it one is always changing our minds.

Gifting is such a nice practice and I applaud you and your friend for making that happen for others. Till next time. B