Site Maintenance/Upgrade

Hi Everybody,

Tomorrow morning (2019-01-20) the site won’t be available for a couple of hours, because I have to update Discourse.

Thanks a lot, Daniel!

2 Likes

I finished the upgrade.

I will also announce future maintenance stuff in this thread, hopefully with more lead time, so keep an eye out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Everybody,

Sorry, for the short notice again, I will update the site again tomorrow morning, so the site will be down for a couple of hours again.

The upgrade is complete! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Everybody,

I will update the site this Sunday morning (2019-03-10), there will be a couple of hours of downtime.

The upgrade is complete!

2 Likes

Hi Everybody,

I will update the site this Sunday morning (2019-04-14), there will be a couple of hours of downtime.

The upgrade is complete! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Everybody,

I’ll have to make an unplanned upgrade tomorrow (2019-05-19) morning, because of the Intel MDS bug.
I will also update Discourse while the server it’s down.
There will be a couple of hours of downtime tomorrow morning because of this.

1 Like

The upgrade is complete!

2 Likes

Hi Everybody,

There is another critical update available, so I will update the site this Sunday morning (2019-06-23), there will be a couple of hours of downtime.

1 Like

The upgrade is complete!

2 Likes

Hi Everybody,

I will update the site this Saturday morning (2019-09-07), there will be a couple of hours of downtime.

2 Likes

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

The upgrade is complete!

1 Like

Hi Everybody,

I will update the site this Sunday morning (2019-11-03), there will be a couple of hours of downtime.

1 Like

The upgrade is complete!

1 Like

Hi Everybody,

I will update the site this Sunday morning (2020-02-02), there will be a couple of hours of downtime.

1 Like

The upgrade is complete!

1 Like